WHL Job Opportunities
Position: Account Executive
Prince George Cougars
Prince George, BC
The Prince George Cougars are looking to add an outgoing and driven Account Executive to their sales team. As an Account Executive, this role will concentrate on selling a full menu of products (Season Memberships, Suites, Groups, and Partial Plans) to Cougars fans and local businesses via phone calls, face to face appointments, in-arena meetings, and special events. This role is an integral part of our sales team and a springboard for individuals looking to take their careers to the next level. This position will report to the Director of Tickets Sales
- Proactively and aggressively solicit and generate new business to maximize season, partial plans, group, and suite ticket sales revenue for the
- Develop and maintain a thorough awareness of ticket pack
- Establish and maintain business relationships by focusing on the needs of our existing client base and prospect
- Make a required minimum of 50 outbound sales calls each day with the goal of maximizing all ticket sales revenu
- Conduct inside and outside appointments to gain business with new and existing customers while maintaining call volumes
- Monitor and negotiate ticket sales process for ticket events in line with sales object
- Coordinate ticket sales activities and meet with all clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work game nights and community events for purpose of maximizing sales opportuniti (ie. Sales Table and attending networking events)
- Build and maintain our customer database and actively track touchp
- Make use of database, referrals, and other sources to conduct aggressive outreach and increase ticket sales and prospects datab
- Actively participate in department activities and meetings working selflessly towards achieving common go
- Interact with other Cougars departments to provide a cooperative, customer-oriented focus for all operation
- Provide creative input and assertive follow-through to efforts that enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop prospects by calling on self-generated leads and provided list
- Handle in-bound sales calls from prospective customer
- Support all organization sales teams in their efforts to sell inventory through sales calls and involvement in negotiations, when appropriat
- Anticipate the needs of key clients and provide service opportunities to secure partnerships with the Prince George Cougars for years to com
- Perform other tasks and projects as requested.
- A minimum of one year of sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales excellence in professional sports or other high-touch, high-contact sales environ
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, detail oriented, strong problem solving and decision making abiliti
- Positive, aggressive, and enthusiastic approach to customers and contacts so as to convey a positive image.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Exc Experience with Paciolan/Spectra and Archtics ticketing system is a plus.
- Experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to maintain smooth working relationship
- Proven track record of developing long-standing client relationship
- Motivated, dynamic, hard-working, and confident.
- Will accept long and unpredictable hours Working evenings, weekends and holidays will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in sports management, business, marketing or related field preferred.Please send your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Ticket Sales
Prince George Cougars Hockey Club
#102 – 2187 Ospika Blvd. South
Prince George, B.C. V2N 6Z1
w. 250.561.0783 / f: 250.561.0743