Hurricanes host Royals on Teddy Toss night
Lethbridge, AB – The Lethbridge Hurricanes continue their three-in-three weekend tonight at 7:00pm as they welcome the Victoria Royals at the ENMAX Centre on the 22nd Annual Canadian Tire Teddy and Toque Toss.
The Hurricanes (11-13-1-0) had a four game winning streak snapped on Friday night as they were handed a 5-1 loss by the Brandon Wheat Kings. The ‘Canes lone goal came from Calen Addison who extended his personal point scoring streak to five games. The ‘Canes enter play tonight with a 7-6-1-0 record on home ice and sit third in the Central Division.
The Royals (18-9-3-0) is coming off a 4-3 overtime loss last night in Medicine Hat to the Tigers. Tonight is the final game of a four game Eastern Conference road trip for the Royals. Victoria has lost the previous three games, dropping each of the last two in extra time. The Royals sit with an 8-6-2-0 record on the road this year.
Tonight will be the final of two meetings on the season between the ‘Canes and the Royals; Lethbridge took the first meeting 10-4 in Victoria just 11 days ago.
Tickets for tonight’s game are going very quickly, but can be purchased online, by calling 403-329-SEAT (7328) or by visiting the ENMAX Centre Ticket Centre.
– Calen Addison is 8 games away from 100 career games
– Giorgio Estephan is 17 games away from 300 career games
– Jake Elmer is 11 games away from 100 career games
– Jadon Joseph is 16 games away from 100 career games
– Zane Franklin is 6 games away from 100 career games
– Stuart Skinner is 16 wins away from 100 career victories
– Brent Kisio is 1 win away from 100 career victories